TRAINING AND ADVOCACY
Launched in 1977, these are informal discussions where TWSC research fellows present their completed studies or works in progress to faculty and students.
Recent Roundtable Discussions
- Commodities Trading and the Global Economic Crisis (April 2009)
- Contention and US Military Bases: Anti-Base Movements and Their Impact in South Korea and the Philippines (October 2007)
- Of Miracles and Middle Forces: The Social Construction of Middle-Class Consciousness in the Philippines, 1970s-2000 (October 2007)
- The Filipinos in Sabah, Malaysia and the Conflict in Mindanao (May 2006)
- The Military's Interests and the Democratic Political Process During the Aquino and Ramos Administrations (May 2006)